Saturday, December 3, 2011

#10

The best advice I have ever received and constantly keep receiving is from my mom, no matter how many people I ask for advice my moms advice always seems to be the best out of all of them. I remember the time when I was growing up and my mom told me not to let other people pressure you to do stuff you don't want too she told me that you have to be strong and firm with your decisions because people will always want to drag you down with them. She also told me that people will always judge what you choose to do but that you have to ignore because it is your happiness what you do and it shouldn't concern other people. That advice has always helped me along my journey growing up so far because I have encountered several times when someone has tired to pressure me into something I don't think is right or something I don't believe in and this advice always seems to come back to me and it helps choose what I want do to not what other want me to do. Also when other people have problems and they come to me for advice I tend to find my self telling them the same advice my mom told me since it has helped me so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment