Saturday, December 3, 2011

#17

A major concern to me is whats going to become of me later in life, if I'm going to  get to do what i want, and if things are going to go the way i planned them. As i am growing older i have become to worry more about the grades i get in school because that will determine what college accepts me. I really want to go to a uc school and i have been really trying to hard to try to achieve that but sometimes i wonder if what I'm doing is really enough. I have set my mind on attending UCLA and i really don't know what i will do if i don't get accepted , I want to move away from home but not too far that i can't come to visit once in a while, I also think the weather is perfect there because it is very similar to San Diego. I know that if i don't get accepted there i will have to search for another college but that would really devastate me because it is not what i wanted and its not what i originally planned for and not what i imagined myself doing. So my concern for my future is really crucial these last two years i have in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment