Saturday, December 3, 2011

#12

I wake up 5 minutes late after my alarm has gone of, it is cold inside my room so I grab a sweater and my things to shower. Then I go sit-down at my computer desk and I go to do my makeup while I eat my waffle that I eat every morning. I change quickly , and I'm out the door. I hate how cold it is outside and sometimes it makes me be in a bad mood. Before I leave I go check on my dogs in the back yard because sometimes they get away and then I have to go find them. I usually always forget something inside my house so I have to go back inside running to get my belonging. As entering my house again I can smell the strong oder of coffee all over again and it somehow seems to wake me up. I run back to the car where my mom is already in and Wait for the car to heat up, as that is being done I check that I have brought everything that I  need for the day. Once I know I have everything I am of to school and my days begin, awaiting a easy day or a horrible day .

No comments:

Post a Comment