Saturday, December 3, 2011

#8

If I had to choose a quotation to describe my self I would have to choose this one,"its better to cross the line and suffer the consequences than to just stare at the line for the rest of your life", simply because that's how I feel about life. You can't be worrying all the time what if somethings goes wrong, or what if ill regret it because if you do you will never accomplish nothing. You just have to do what you believe in or want to do without looking back. Another important reason why I chose this quote is because I know that sometimes people don't take risk because of what other people might say or think. I know its hard to ignore all the people around you that will judge you but its just a must. You just have to remember that in the end it is your life your making decisions for not theirs and in the end only you will suffer or enjoy the outcome of your risk taken, and I know how it feels to not take a risk and regret it later through personal experience because I have feared and thought about what will go wrong too many times but I know better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment