Saturday, December 3, 2011

#3

Since I've been in english class I've learned many new words which I have added to my vocabulary and somehow they have seemed to have stuck to me, I find myself using many words I didn't know before when I talk. Which is really nice because I feel smarter and more educated when I can use more high level words to communicate myself with others. Also when I am reading books I tend to recognize these new words and it is much easier to know what they mean now. I have also applied these new words to the way I write stuff down to other people, i feel like I have improved my writing skills and can communicate them nicer. Another thing I have been tending to recognize lately outside school life is when I'm at stores I am drawn to articles or ads that I can recognize words that I've been learning. Before i never used to even think these words were used so often in the community, but ever since I've learned them i keep seeing them in more and more places and it just makes me think like wow I can't believe i never payed attention to these words before, it really surprises me. Applying these new words into my daily life has been beneficial and a great rewarding experience that will only make me grow academically and as a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment