Saturday, December 3, 2011

#13

Dear roommate,
My name is Sabina Hernandez and i just want to inform you that i am very excited to get to meet you and spend the rest of our time living with each other this semester. I am very new to this and have never lived with anyone else but my family and i must admit i am bit nervous but i am sure it will be fine. To get to know each other better i would like to tell you a bit about my background, I come from a very big family my grandma had 14 kids so as u can imagine i have plenty of tios and cousins. I have always lived with my mom at my grandmas house with 5 of my Tia's and i have never had a room of my own so this will be a new experience. I am an only child, which is great! i never really wished for another sibling.  I have two dogs whom i care of very much i have had them since i was little and have always liked dogs so it will be hard saying bye to them for a while. Another thing about me is that i am very picky with food people say i hardly like anything, but i disagree i think i just like what taste the best. Well those are pretty much the basics about me and my history, i hope you get to know me more throughout time and that we create a friendship that will always last.

your new roommate,
Sabina!

No comments:

Post a Comment