Saturday, December 3, 2011

#16

A significant experience i have encountered was when i was about to enter middle school. Since I didn't go to my home school that I was supposed to go to by the end of 6th grade I was also wishing to remain in that area and go with all my friends to hilltop middle school. That didn't work out though because if you wanted to transfer you needed to be accepted into flags, which i didn't. I was very devastated I dreaded going to school since my home school was castle park middle and I didn't know anyone there so i was very afraid to go. When it was finally time to go to school I went very sad that day because I wanted to be with my old friends but I couldn't, at the end of the day though I didn't regret one bit not getting accepted into the program flags at hilltop i actually thought it was the best thing that could of happened to me and I no longer had the decide to move. I made a ton of great friends that I had a lot of fun with and that I remained friends with still through high school. Going through this experience made me realize that things are not as bad as you make them to be and you just have to overcome your fears and know that life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment