Saturday, December 3, 2011

#6

I have began trying to effect the change of pollution in our society. I realized how important it is for one to not dispose of trash where it is not intended to be. It will slowly kill our planet. Since becoming more aware of all the negative effects of pollution to our earth I have been trying to not pollute as much as possible, for example i never used to recycle but i knew it was important to I started doing to. I also never leave my trash lying around I always pick up after myself and throw it away in the trash so it doesn't end up somewhere else. I also try to clean up around my house once in a while so the trash that other people throw goes where it belongs.  Another thing I've done that actually has benefited me as well is when i go the grocery store I take my own cloth bag so i don't have to use the store bags and that way they are not a waste. This has become very helpful to me because whenever me and my mom go grocery shopping we always have tons of grocery bags left over which are not necessary so with the cloth bag we can juts keep reusing it and it is earth friendly. Even though these things are very minor to make a significant change in our community i think it helps a little more than doing nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment