Saturday, December 3, 2011

#11

An important question that I wish a university would ask is, how hard did you work to get here? Often times they ask you why do u want to go here or what do you wish to accomplish but they never really ask you what did you do to get to what you are and I think that is a very important question because so many students sacrifice so much just to get some extra points or a higher grade. I think its important for universities to know all the extra time you put into your work and how you divided most of your time to studying and completing your homework instead of choosing to hang out with your friends on weekends, which is a very hard thing to do when your young because you don't want to miss out on the fun stuff but sometimes you have to in order to get to a higher place and to open more doors for your future. Besides sacrificing stuff with your friends you often sacrifice events with your family as well like in my experience when my family gets together on weekends to go to the park or to an amusement park I often find myself not going because I haven't finished my homework or because I have to study for an important stuff. So that's why colleges should ask that question because I don't think they realize how hard one works to get to where they wanna be.

No comments:

Post a Comment